Catastrophic Injuries | Complicated Litigation
Some injuries are so severe that they have their own category: catastrophic injuries. Catastrophic injury cases are very complex and only the most experienced, trusted attorneys should handle them.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death as a result of catastrophic injuries
Catastrophic injury cases involve more than just serious injuries; they are very complex cases that involve:
- More complex issues of damages: More than other types of injuries, catastrophic injuries involve more ongoing and intensive treatment and medical care. Catastrophic injury cases often involve life-care specialists, rehabilitation specialists and life-care planners to help consider long-term damage contingencies.
- More complex issues of liability and causation: With injuries this severe, it takes a lot more to establish the extent to which the other party caused the injuries and the extent to which the other party is liable for the injuries.
- Large damage awards: Because the injuries are so severe, the rewards are equally large. We have personally handled several million and multimillion-dollar catastrophic injury cases.
Personalized Service For Your Personal Injury Case
We can come to your home or hospital to work with you. Our clients are our biggest concern. We opened this law firm in order to provide our West Virginia clients with the best personalized representation possible. Like the small-town firms of the past, we know our clients' names, return their calls and truly care about what happens to them.
Contact West Virginia Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers | Free Consultations
We offer a free initial consultation to anyone suffering from a catastrophic injury or the loss of a loved one due to a personal injury. You can sit down with a lawyer and discuss your options, free of charge. Send us an email for more information.