If you have been in an accident, your personal injury lawyers should be experienced and professional, and they should care enough to know your name.
As your Charleston accident injury attorneys, we have more than 60 years of combined experience between the two of us. At Freeman & Chiartas, we focus on client-oriented service. When you hire one of us as your attorney, you work with us as your main point of contact, not with an associate or a paralegal. We handle your needs ourselves.
Helping You Get The Money You Need To Recover From Your Injuries
When you have been hurt or a loved one has been killed due to someone else's negligence, we can help you get a good settlement or verdict so that you can get back on your feet.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our firm represents clients injured in motor vehicle accidents, including cars, trucks and motorcycle accidents.
- Industrial and professional injuries: Our firm handles cases for clients injured in workplace accidents — such as an industrial work site or mining or gas drilling site.
- Injuries to children: Our West Virginia personal injury attorneys handle cases involving injuries to children such as playground injuries, dog bite injuries and birth injuries.
- Premises, products and prevention: Whether you were injured by a defective product or dangerous premises, our Charleston personal injury lawyers can provide the skilled representation you need to recover the full and fair monetary compensation.
- Serious personal injuries: Depending on the type of accident, you might suffer brain injuries, spinal cord injuries or other catastrophic injuries. If you have lost a loved one in an accident or through medical malpractice, contact our firm about filing a wrongful death case.
- Other personal injury cases: Our firm has handled nursing home abuse and injury cases involving chemical exposure, water contamination, hunting accidents, and oil and gas drilling injuries.
Free Initial Consultations
Either call our office or contact us online to discuss your case. We work efficiently, always trying to avoid unnecessary costs for our clients. We also offer a free initial consultation so that you can talk with an attorney about your case without charge or obligation to you.