Personal Attention to Your Personal Injury
We spent years working together as lawyers in the largest personal injury firm in West Virginia. Before long, we found a common dissatisfaction with the lack of personal attention we were able to give our clients. The firm was so big that paralegals and associates handled most of the personal contact with the clients. We felt that our clients deserved personal attention from their attorneys.
We founded the Freeman & Chiartas law firm because we wanted to be able to serve our clients more personally. When you hire us as your Charleston injury claim lawyers, you work with us, the attorneys, throughout your case. Your primary contact will be your lawyer, though our staff will always be available to assist you.
We opened Freeman & Chiartas in 1991 to provide better service to our clients and to create a law firm that reflects our West Virginian culture — welcoming and personable. Freeman & Chiartas is an old-fashioned, small-town type of boutique firm. We know our clients and we care about their needs.
Fighting for Your Personal Injury Claim
With more than 55 years of experience in personal injury litigation, we have learned that preparation is key. We prepare the case for trial because preparation is the key element to reaching a successful settlement or jury verdict. By preparing for trial, we often avoid trial and get a better settlement for our clients.
We handle all aspects of many different types of personal injury cases, such as:
- Auto accidents, including truck accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Workplace injuries, including industrial accidents, mining accidents and timber/logging accidents
- Catastrophic injuries, including brain and spinal cord injuries
- Products liability, including defective motor vehicles, consumer or industrial products, prescription drugs and medical devices
- Slip and fall/premises liability, including falls in stores and apartment buildings, and collapsing decks
- Claims against insurance companies, including delay in payment, failure to pay and unfair treatment
- Child-related injuries, including school and playground injuries, child abuse and negligent supervision injuries
Experience Fighting to Get You Back on Your Feet After an Injury
At Freeman & Chiartas, we have more than 55 combined years of experience. In that time, our clients have been happy with our work because we fight for them right to the end. We have handled million dollar and multimillion dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients and we will use that experience to fight for you. We will help you get the money you deserve to help get you back on your feet.
Contact West Virginia Catastrophic Accident Attorneys | Free Initial Consultations
If you have been injured, you might have a personal injury claim. You can talk with one of our lawyers to find out, free of charge. Send an e-mail to the firm for more information.