Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers Taking Referrals
With more than 60 years of combined experience between the two of us, we know how important it is to get the help you need from attorney colleagues when a case gets to be too much.
If you are an attorney facing any type of personal injury case that might be more than you can handle alone, contact us at the West Virginia law firm of Freeman & Chiartas. We can work with you as co-counsel, take the case for you or appear as local counsel. Our personal injury attorneys are experienced, professional and committed to superior, client-oriented service. Your clients will be well cared for in their personal injury cases.
Client Service | Experience | Aggressive Litigation
At Freeman & Chiartas, we emphasize:
- Client service: This is our No. 1 goal. We left lucrative positions to open this law firm for the sole purpose of providing more personalized attention to our clients' legal needs.
- Experience: The two partners of our firm have decades of combined experience. Bruce Freeman has been practicing for 30 years and Greg Chiartas has been practicing for 27.
- Aggressive litigation: We prepare every case from the beginning as if it is certain to go to trial. Of course, this helps when the case does go to trial, but it is also an invaluable tool for negotiations. Opposing counsel is always more willing to settle a case when we have so obviously prepared a great case.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
You can feel confident referring your clients to us for any type of personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Cases
The majority of our practice involves personal injury cases for adults, like:
- Claims Against Insurance Companies
- Workplace Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Mining Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Timber / Logging Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Oil And Gas Drilling Injuries
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Aviation Cases
- Drunk or Distracted Driving Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Auto Accidents Report
- Coal Truck Accidents
We also handle issues related to child injuries:
- Child Abuse
- Defective Toys & Children's Products
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Birth Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Injuries to Children
- Negligent Supervision Injuries
- Poisoning Injuries
- School, Sports, Playground Injuries
We can help your clients with their personal injury claims. Either call our office or send an email to the firm to contact us.